What are you listening to right now?

Ok so I'm looking at this thinking WTF is a Michael Buble (bubble?) when BAM, Regis and Kelly come on and I hear the announcer say Michael "Booblay." So now I gotta watch this damn show that I don't watch to find out who he is. :rolleyes:

Thanks Rhonda. <_< :P

:lol: Well, this is the weirdest thing. I think he is on a commercial now too but anyway, this weekend I was flipping through the channels and saw this movie with Krista Allen. . I decided to watch it because I have a friend that knows her and has told me a lot about her. Anyway, it was a pretty dumb movie called Totally Blonde. The movie sucked but in it, her character liked this singer guy that sounded like Frank Sinatra or Bobby Darin and I remember wondering if that was really him singing or not. Then today I flip on Regis and Kelly and like you said BAM there he was. I couldn't believe it. Anyways, he's freakin' good. I really think he's in some commercial but I can't remember what it was for. There was this guy singing (which I think was him) and this lady walking around. She walked by an end table of some sort and it has a magazine on it with guy singing on the cover, then she keeps walking and the singer hands her a rose in her mind but she actually pulls it from a vase that a delivery guy is holding. Anyway, I wish I could remember what commercial that was.

"Jerusalem" - ELP on repeat because it's the perfect antidote to that retarded Just had to.....thread. <_<

Yeah, that was just...wow :blink:

Jessica Harp - All Day and All of the Night

Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl?

Well, are ya Fitz? :P :lol: :lol:

Back