What are you listening to right now?

Originally posted by leone@Sep 12 2005, 05:30 PM
:blink: Wow, greedy buggers.

:lol: :lol: I've got something you've got to hear. :P I'll send it. ;)

"White Rabbit" - Jefferson Airplane

So no one comments on Lewis Black :(

Sorry, I didn't think to email you back and didn't know what to say here. :duh:

That man's funny as shit, I love him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lewis Black kicks ass. :ok: "These people should be forced for 20 years to sit next someone crocheting something that isn't there." :lol: :lol:

Chevelle - The Red

"If you can't say in one sentence what it is that you do....................thenit'sillegal" :lol:

"Are You Gonna Be My Girl" - Jet

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 13 2005, 12:57 AM
"If you can't say in one sentence what it is that you do....................thenit'sillegal" :lol:
:lol: That was my favorite part, I loved how he said "what it does". That and "When I get up to Heaven and God's there, just before he says to me 'What the fuck are you doing here?'"

Originally posted by dascoot@ Sep 13 2005, 01:05 AM
That and "When I get up to Heaven and God's there, just before he says to me 'What the fuck are you doing here?'"

:lol: :lol: ^ "What did you guys buy? Another car? Ahahaha!" :lol:

Did you guys hear his "If it wasn't for my horse, I would've never spent the year in college" bit? I don't remember the actual name though.

"The guys who ran this company are the greediest people who've ever lived on the planet. That's a fact. This country has a ton of greedy people. And the greediest of the greedy saw what these guys did and went, "WOW. That's fuckin greedy!! I wish I'd thought of that. They just made the numbers up!!! Fuck that was simple. :duh: I'm so stupid." These people were so greedy that the word greedy doesn't even apply to them. There should be a new word for the level of greed."

"It should be piggypiggypiggyfuckpiggypiggy" :lol:

"Look What You've Done" - Jet

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 13 2005, 03:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 13 2005, 03:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Sep 12 2005, 09:39 PM
Kittens! ^_^
Kitty!
[/b][/quote]
:) so cute....really

Back