Walgreens "Not Just a Pharmacy"

Sounds like it might be the wonderful humming voice of JACK JOHNSON in that Walgreen's commercial......

"How Bad We Need Each Other" by Marc Scibilia

Shazam is a great app for this sort of thing.

Reactions: jca
Thank you so very much for this information! I am sorry for my incorrect submission earlier.... I had never heard of Marc Scibilia nor heard his music until you posted this, but I really do feel that he and Jack Johnson could be "soul brothers" in their music worlds..... very soothing sounds, indeed.......

View:
View: https://www.ispot.tv/ad/1Etg/walgreens-not-just-a-pharmacy

Hi! What is the name of the song being hummed on the Walgreens commercial 'not just another pharmacy'? Thanks so much!
Thank you so very much for this information! I am sorry for my incorrect submission earlier.... I had never heard of Marc Scibilia nor heard his music until you posted this, but I really do feel that he and Jack Johnson could be "soul brothers" in their music worlds..... very soothing sounds, indeed.......
Youtube Marc Scibilia has the Song Video There with Lyrics

The guy humming in this commercial has recently added 2 or 3 phrases sung softly to the same tune but the level when he sings the words is very low. I can understand only his first phrase: "I used to follow all the roads."

Back