Viva La Bam

OMG This F$#@% SITE ROCKS!!!! All of you guys(and gals) On this website are F%$@ AWESOME. I found it on an earlier post( Sorry for posting a repeat, I got excited) SO it is Your sweet six six six by H.I.M. SOrry again. I'm kinda new to this.I'm learning. :blink:

What is the title of the song used in this clip from Viva la Bam Season 3 Episode 4.

I assume it's from H.I.M. but I can't find it anywhere.

Sorry, don't recognize it.

Didn't CKY also show up in that episode and play toward the end at the mall or something? Maybe it's one of their songs. :unsure:

It's "The King of Rock 'N' Roll" By: Daniel Lioneye. Avalible on iTunes. And Amazon, but there's no sample there.

I got Daniel Lioneye from another forum site that was all about Viva La Bam and Jackass, so i'm still going with my answer.

What Billy Idol song is being played during and after the part when they were cutting the roof out of the lambo? :unsure:

It's by Daniel Lioneye.

The band Daniel Lioneye includes 2 members of H.I.M. The lead singer of Daniel Lioneye is H.I.M.'s guitarist, Linde. And the drummer of Daniel Lioneye is actually the lead singer of H.I.M., Ville Valo.

wait, explain which episode it was.. it might be by turbonegro

It's the episode where slayer comes to bams place, so they build a pirate bar..I also think its the same one where they find dates for don vito.. anyways, when they finish the pirate bar, bam says: "let's celebrate".. and they show camara shots of all the parts of the bar, and a song is being played during it.. whats the song?

Ps. I think the song was in one of the thps games. :blink:

It's the episode where slayer comes to bams place, so they build a pirate bar..I also think its the same one where they find dates for don vito.. anyways, when they finish the pirate bar, bam says: "let's celebrate".. and they show camara shots of all the parts of the bar, and a song is being played during it.. whats the song?

Ps. I think the song was in one of the thps games. :blink:

just letting you know.. that I still want this song.. and someone knows it, because its so well known, im just stupid when it comes to tv show songs :(

wow thats sweet.. that will help me out since NOBODY replied to my post that i really needed

okay, I found it.. no thanks to everyone so if theres anyone who wanted to know what the song was, it's: What's left of the flag by flogging molly

Theres this song from Viva La Bam that driving me crazy, I hear it everywhere but I can never get the name of it or who wrote it. In season 5 of Viva La Bam, the episode "Finladia" has Bam and Rabb looking for Rabb's old Russian mail order bride but the find out shes really in Estonia. When Bam and Rabb arrive in Estonia, they meet up with Jussi, a member of the Finnish band 69 Eyes. There is then a part where Jussi asks a man in a red/white striped shirt a question and then the man points in some direction. This is when the music starts. The chorus I can hear is "People, places, faces, all there from the ordinary." or something like that. I know all the above seems long and complicated but I was wondering if anyone possibly knows who wrote that song or knows the song's name. Thank you :)

Back