very vague description of a slightly aged commerci

RADattack

Reaction score
well, i really dont know how to describe it... but i have seen this commercial many'a time, and each time i saw it, i wondered what's that music? anyway, i've finally found this site, and maybe you can help me out.

it's a car commercial. great description, i know, but the song has a rock beat and the last time i heard it, it was playing in forever 21. the lyrics were too hard to understand, so unfortunately i have no idea what they are. i've kept my eye out for the commercial, but to no avail. i swear, once i started a serious search, the commercial was pulled.

as a resident music nerd, i can probably list off the counting to anyone that could interperate that via the internet-- (1) and 2 e and a 3 e and a 4 e and 1 2 a 3 e and a 4 and that just repetes for what i know in the song. during the 2nd measure, if you will, it just sounds like "ow, ow, a ow ow ow ah ow" or something like that.

so terribly sorry for this rather vague post about a rather vague song on a rather vague car commercial, but can anyone help me out?

Gonna take a wild guess here ...
(And believe you me, I actually tried to "interpret" your take on the tune)

Possibly ...

The Mooney Suzuki - "Alive and Amplified" ???

(Used most famously in a Suzuki Gran Vitara car ad - the one with the guy leaving his wife and house to go to work and basejumping off a cliff to get to his vehicle)

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

.... wow.
and i thought that between my rather "useless" description & lack of knowledge of the commercial i'd never find the actual song!

thank you!

Back