Verizon Wireless VCAST

missingmoon33

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Anybody know the title of the Sean Paul song featured in the new commercial for the Verizon Ringback tones?

Okay I seen it a bit back but no answer. The Verizon Ringback (?) commercial..plays Sean Paul then Disturbed. I'm looking for the SEAL PAUL song, if anyone can please help me I would really appreciate it!

"Temperature" off his new album. If you watch the commercial closely, they explicity say it on the cell phone. ;)

If it's the one with the great beat, where all the different people are jamming out I was looking for that one too. It's called Temperature.

Sean Paul

Hi all,

I heard a commecial the other day that had a really catchy beat, but I can't remember what commercial it was. Then I heard the song at work and someone said it was Sean Paul. Anyone know the song title?

I'll take a guess here ...

Two possibilities ...

Sean Paul - "Get Busy" (used in a Carl Jr's ad)

or

Sean Paul - "Temperature" (used in a Verizon(?) cellphone ad)

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

I am sure this isn't in the database anywhere because its pretty easy. However, there is a mobile phone commercial out, new in the last week or so I think, that has a series of girls dancing to a popular hip hop song but I cant for the life remember it. I am pretty sure it was a top 10 hit not too long ago.

Any ideas?

It's not the 2nd one. There are 4 different girls all pcitureed separately dancing. I saw one black girl and one white girl for sure.

Is it "Temperature" by Sean Paul?
I just saw the Verizon ad with this song in it. Hope it was.

hey does anyone kno the song on the verizon commercial? it sonds like a black guy singing and you can hear the song and it has "someday" in it

No thats not it, its for the verizon V cast. It sounds like a guy with a jamaican accent, and the commercial starts off with a guy putting on his head phones and other clips from other comercials

Yeah, it's the song "Temperature" by Sean Paul.

I know this isn't exactly the right website, but does anyone know where I can find a copy of the ad?

-NC

anyone know song in the verison wirless music phone commmercial? the one where the black lady is dancing to it

Does anybody know the same of the song that is being played on the commercial for Verzion Wireless Vcast? It is a wrap song. Any help would be greatly apprceiated.

If you are talking about the commercial with the girl dancing in the dressing room at the end...The song is Temerature by Sean Paul.

this is the commercial with the guy dancing in the bowling alley listening to music before he rolls the ball. they said the name of the song at the end, but i cant remember it. any help here?

When the bowling alley ad first came out, it was a Fugees song ...

The Fugees - "Take It Easy"

More recently, they've repackaged some of the bowling alley footage in a sort of montage ad using a different tune ...

If I'm not mistaken, it's ...

Sean Paul - "Temperature"

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Back