Upcoming Movies

Pirates was really good...just long as hell. 2 hrs and 45 mins...

My ass got numb <_<

Oh god, oh GOD I need a cigarette after that.. *afterglow*

Heh yeah I kept wiggling around in the seat cause the theater was too packed for me to put my feet up on the back of the seats in front of me like I usually do. My butt's still asleep. :)

Mmm poor ass... :(

It was just me and a few employees with me...we didn't have the midnight screening because about ten other theaters in the area was. Why the hell would I stay there till 3 a.m. if I didn't have to? :lol:
Afterglow huh? Yeah...Depp and Bloom does that to you...:wub:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 6 2006, 05:28 PM
:lol: :lol: I just looked over my husband's shoulder and he's playing with a dude called Sergeant Pokestab. And he's talkin to him on Vent: "Hey Poke come over here by me, I'm gonna aggro this guy." :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Aggro.

Originally posted by Caren H@Jul 6 2006, 07:52 PM

My ass got numb <_<
It should have been longer! It ended at a terrible spot :cry:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Jul 7 2006, 07:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Jul 7 2006, 07:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Jul 6 2006, 07:52 PM

My ass got numb  <_<
It should have been longer! It ended at a terrible spot :cry: [/b][/quote]
I totally agree. I was like, "What the fuck?" very loud at that. I think I scared this shit out of this japanese family that was sitting in our row.

Well you just have to wait until next summer. They were gonna release it this Christmas but they are WAY behind shooting schedule.

Elizebeth had me mad as hell about her unspoken likeness for Jack...I didn't see that shit coming :huh: ...maybe that isn't true. I had a thought but, everyone just thought the notion was crazy.

I know, I just read an article in Entertainment Weekly about it..The cover had Mr. Depp in full Sparrow regalia but he wasn't smiling.

Hmm...my theater didn't get that from home box office...assholes.

It's an indie. You'll never get it and even if you did no one would see it. It's been getting nasty reviews.

yeah...I know. we used to get movies like that before the new president of amc took over. now he goes according to the majority, (black people) here. That's bullshit and a little insulting. I don't want constant rap movies ALL the time...I like all sort of movies and I hate to tell the guest that we don't have, or will never get certain movies because of that. <_<

Back