UFC fights

magman979

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song title/artist for Rich Franklin's intro song from UFC 53 where Franklin fights Tanner

Anyone know what song was playing during Ken Shamrock's entrance? Thanks it sounds like good music to pump me up.

Originally posted by whatsitcalled@Nov 11 2006, 09:12 PM
What is the song at the intro to the UFC finale tonight? Heavy metal sounding song. ???
Try "Face the Pain" by Stemm

I was watching TV and was flipping through the channels and ended up watching UFC( Ultimate Fighting Championship) and saw Roger "El Matador" Huerta making his entrance. In the beginning it played a "Bull Fight"-ish music it had trumpets and stuff. It sound like old traditional spanish music meant for a Matador. Any help is appreciated Thank You.

-=Guardianlion=-

Roger Huerta's intro music is "El Matador" by Los Fabulosos Cadillacs , you can find it on the grosee point blank soundtrack.

Yeah thats it.....but i really was interested in the trumpets at the begin. It sound like a traditional sound like Mexican mariachi music. Thx anyways. Anyone know any traditional bull fighting music with trumpets?

Could anyone tell me the song Josh Burkman used in UFC 71 against Karo Parisyan please?

Anyone recognize any of these songs on the video for UFC 84. I'm particularly looking for the song that plays between 00:00-00:30. link

UFC 94 Pierre vs Penn

Does anybody know the song that Jon "Bones" Jones came out to? The lyrics kept saying "johnny...". Thanks!

Back