U.S. Open Lexus

rapayn1

Reaction score
Who knows the name of the song and singer in the Lexus Pursuit of Excellence commercials that kept playing today during the U.S. Open Final round of golf?

That is the one I am talking about. :) I don't think we have a lot of golf fans here who watched the match on TV. That, or they just don't frequent adtunes.com. ;-) Would sure love to know the name of the song and artist though.

aw! i would love to know the name of the song too! i didn't think anyone would post this question :)

it's the one where the guy is just sitting in his car (lexus) watching it rain and pour and pour and rain some more. he drives up the coast and goes to tee off even though it's still raining outside and some old guy working at the golf course watches him and smiles. it ends with "how far will you go?"

hopefully someone will find the answer to our question!

i sent an email to lexus to find out the answer and here's what they replied back to me...

"The music played during the Road Trip commercial which was aired during the US Open was composed as a special project for Lexus by James Huan and we purchased it from is Elias Arts. We thank you again for taking the time to contact Lexus."

maybe someone else might have better luck but i searched James Huan and Elias Arts but to no avail :angry:

Originally posted by mpavelich@Jun 23 2007, 06:52 PM
i found it, or at least a derivative of the version used in the commercial. This is his myspace http://www.myspace.com/jimmyhaunhq . I thought i remembered a womans voice in the commercial but maybe i am wrong. enjoy.

nice mpavelich :D that's definitely the tune that they used, but it also had a woman singing/humming in the background. probably a newer version for the commercial?

Originally posted by jaymcclellland+Jun 25 2007, 07:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaymcclellland @ Jun 25 2007, 07:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mpavelich@Jun 23 2007, 06:52 PM
i found it, or at least a derivative of the version used in the commercial. This is his myspace http://www.myspace.com/jimmyhaunhq . I thought i remembered a womans voice in the commercial but maybe i am wrong. enjoy.

nice mpavelich :D that's definitely the tune that they used, but it also had a woman singing/humming in the background. probably a newer version for the commercial? [/b][/quote]
Can one of you please tell us the NAME of the tune you two are talking about? Thank you. B)

jaymcclellland,

I believe the woman doing the lyrics is Noella Hutton. She has worked with Jimmy Haun and Elias Arts on commercials before, including Lexus and many others.

Back