U-Pick Live Commerical Spot

WasntMe

Reaction score
Ok, I know this is a kid's show but my kids were watching Nickelodeon and they saw a commerical for the show U-Pick live which features all of the main people (Candace, Brent, and more) in a sort of artsy shot sequence. I WANT THE MUSIC PLAYING int he background. It is AWESOME.

One of the scences has Brent moving around and it freezes his face and puts it on Candace's shirt, then she is seen in a couple shots.

PLEASE HELP.

The music is techno/trance like.

I'd also like to get this song. It's really good. It doesn't sound like something that was made just for that commercial either.

Sorry but

BUMP

I am really curious about this one guys. PLEASE!!!

I don't watch that channel...can you provide any more details about the song, like if there are vocals, or can you provide an audio clip of the song?

The song has a kinda long intro (at least I think it's the intro) and it's an upbeat techno-ish style. There's something that sounds a little like school bells in as well. The lyrics I can't really get. Something like "Street lights that glow". Street could also be straight or strange, and I'm not sure about "that glow" either. Then "I can see if I want" or something like that. That's the only two lines that are played in the commercial. It's got a great sound though.

I LOVE you for finding that much. Can anyone else pin point the song? I have not seen the commercial in days and I have even been watching Nick when my kids aren't there just so I can find it to get a clip for ya's.

PLEASE HELP!!

I went to Nick's site and snooped around on the message boards and all the site content and could not find anything about the song or the commercial. I searched on Yahoo, Google, and Jeeves, and put in all kinds of stuff to try to find it, but I only found two other people wanting this song, but they didn't get any replies. I'll continue my search though, because I really really want this song.

;) Just wanted to throw something else in. I too am looking for the song. But I wanted to point out that there are 2 (U Pick Cartoons) commercials. I believe we are all looking for the same one. The other isn't a dance/techno ish type. Just thought I would point that out... If I ever do figure it out I will post it.

You could try contacting Nickelodeon and asking if they have any info on the song.

You are all in luck!

The song is called DITTY. It is by a rap artist named PAPERBOY.

Originally posted by addycrombie@Jun 6 2004, 01:32 AM
The song is called DITTY. It is by a rap artist named PAPERBOY.
If that's the right song, good find! (I haven't seen the ad, so no clue...) But, there's an audio sample available here.

YOU ARE A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!

BTW... How did you find it?

Yeah huh. :p WasntMe was REEEEEEEALLY jonesin for that song. :lol: :lol:

You're welcome!

I loved the song too, and whenever it was played on the radio i could never catch the artist. So, I just listened for a line such as- "then i can see if i want" ... then i just typed in "then i can see if i want lyrics" , or , because it's a techno mix, you could type in "then i can see if i want techno" .... Use GOOGLE Just keep searching, using details like that, and you can find any song!

LOL. I couldn't help it, I really wanted that! I use GOOGLE for everything. In the commercial almost all of the words are removed from the song, so it made searching for lyrics difficult. LOL

Back