U-Pick Live Commerical Spot

I don't see whats so great about the song, so I deem it inappropriate to act in such high gratitude..

I could make that beat in like the worst version of Pro Tools, and almost obviously my version would sound better.

Go look for some Ninja Tune music or Counterflow stuff, it's alot better than this bleep-bloop analog garbage.

I don't think this is the song that I was looking for. Either that, or the people who made that commercial tweaked the song beyond reconigition, then replaced the rapper with a female voice. I don't know. I listened to the first minute of it, and I believe we're either talking about a different commercial or I just didn't listen long enough to get to the part that was on that commercial.

Rythmic5 ---> Reason for being **bleep**? None. Its not because I necassarily WANTED the tune, but more that I liked the beat and I really wanted to know. Ever have a song and NOT been able to get the artist's name? It sucks. Being nice really will take you far.

Nayako ---> This is the song, they just used the instrumental version (with no words).

michelle ---> Thanks, and nice avator.

I don't really like the beats to that Ditty song =/ I've got a new obsession anyway =P

Back