Type your anger out

I know what you meant...I didn't expect that from you though...maybe anthony...

Originally posted by dascoot@May 25 2006, 03:00 AM
Whenever we turn into the complex and there's little kids runnin around I go CHILDREN!!!! But he refuses to run em over. :(
:lol: :lol: *drives to your house*

Originally posted by Caren H@May 25 2006, 02:24 AM
I know what you meant...I didn't expect that from you though...maybe anthony...
thanks guys *waves*

Originally posted by leone+May 25 2006, 12:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ May 25 2006, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 25 2006, 03:00 AM
Whenever we turn into the complex and there's little kids runnin around I go CHILDREN!!!! But he refuses to run em over. :(
:lol: :lol: *drives to your house* [/b][/quote]
*ba bump ba bump ba bump ba bump* :leela:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 25 2006, 02:38 PM
:lol: We'll be running stuff over in no time!

Originally posted by leone+May 25 2006, 02:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ May 25 2006, 02:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 25 2006, 02:38 PM
:lol: We'll be running stuff over in no time! [/b][/quote]
:woo: Woot for running over stuff!

GAHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!! :!@#$: *breaks everything in room, throws Chinese food at dogs*

GOD and the connector pad things keep sticking to my bra and my dog keeps tryin to eat the wires and my lo mein is cold! :cry:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 25 2006, 08:46 PM
my lo mein is cold! :cry:
I was just eating ^that.... Wait, did you raid my fridge? :blink:

*waving hands in front of your face* Maybe you don't EXIST, man, maybe you're in my HEAD and you think you were eating it but it was really ME. OooOOooOOOooohh..

Maybe YOU found MY stash of.. special.. purple monkey.. dish bastard.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Throw in a "fucker <_<" in there somewhere. :lol:

Back