Toronto Maple Leafs game

WhiteKnight

Reaction score
K this has been bugging me

every leafs game there is this techno song that is playing inbetween whistles, like before they drop the puck for a faceoff. Its played at least once a game and It sounds awesome but I have no idea what it is

can anyone help?

nah theres no lyrics just a techno beat.....I thought it sounded a lot like Darude (which they have played songs of his before at leafs games) but I have searched his stuff and cant find it

Okay I remember my hockey music faze and talked to a bunch of guys in charge of music at hockey games...here are my guesses:
Sandstorm by DaRude
Pipe Dreams by The Yakoo Boys
Kernkraft 400 by Zombie Nation

My guess it is "O Fortuna (The Apocalypse) by APOTHEOSIS. They always play it at the Leafs game....its from around 1992.

And if you find out where you can get a copy of that song, I have been looking for years....I have it on an old crusty cassette.

whose best to email about these kind of things? just whatever generic contact they give on the hockey teams website?

Many games I've been to play Twilight Zoneby 2 Uunlimited between puck drops. I couldn't find an audio clip anywhere so I used the You Tube link.

Thanks logan01 ...I had seen it on Ebay as well as Amazon...but that is a little much even for one song..... to the Flea markets I go...

Anyone know the song played at Toronto Maple Leafs hockey games that has a bag pipe dance mix feel to it..?

Nope not on that list...its not the Apotheosis "Carmina-Burana" one.....

The one I am looking for has Bagpipes....

Back