music from hockey game?

ilovehockeyplayers

Reaction score
hey guys

so i was watching a hockey game last night, and they had a song come on inbetween whistles..and i have no idea what it is but it sounded cool and i'd like to know the name!
it was a really fast/techno song, with a woman's voice going "hey hey hey"....i have a feeling it might have been from the movie Tomb Raider..although i'm really not sure.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

doesn't ring a bell off the bat but which was the home team? teams tend to play the same songs, and i watch quite a few games. may take a while, but I might find out what song it was.

the home team was the toronto maple leafs. i'm hoping that there's a site somewhere that lists what songs they play, but i've yet to find it. thanks so much for replying!

It's not often that I get to see a Leafs home game. I might get a chance towards the middle of the month. In the meantime, maybe you'd have some luck on their official message board?
If you do find out the answer, please post it here.

ok, i took your advice and searched the message boards on the maple leafs site for the song, and i finally found it! the song is by Prodigy and its called "Firestarter"

Thank for posting the answer. I'm glad my suggestion worked out for you.

Back