TLC Resident Life

T

taxi

Hey everyone, the song im searching for is for TLC's new show called Resident Life about all these surgeons and doctors living in a hospital etc. Anyways the song in the promo for it is really catchy and the lyrics go something like "am I awake" ok thats all i know. if anyone can help please do!

thanks,

-nat

That loverly tune is called "Am I Awake" by They Might Be Giants. You can hear it here or download a remixed version *legally* here.

i kept hearing that song and wondering if it was a real one or not -- definitely a cool one! thanks for the link, dascoot!

Sho nuff. And for anyone interested.. look into They Might Be Giants. There's been 2 questions about them in like the past week. Different stuff, but pretty good. "Particle Man" is a great song if ya don't mind the goofiness. :)
"Is he a dot, or is he a speck? When he's underwater does he get wet, or does the water get him instead? Nobody knows, Particle Man." Deep stuff. :lol:

This is another song i have wondered about also... i initially found this site looking for the virgin "dancing palace guards" song, and imagine my delight upon finding tthis amazing wealth of information and music junkie-ness
:D
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
and thanx for the info..

Back