Tillamook Cheese advert

Filmmaker14

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what song is in that Tillamook Chesse song were everything is beige and this lady says "Escape from beige land, start with cheese".

Thanks In Advanced ;)

I regularly see a Tillamook cheese advert where all images shown are in beige. The tag line of the advert is something like "get away from beige", presumeably because the cheese being advertsied is a kind of orange.

Anyway, the song is without lyrics and is a very chilled piece. Anyone have any ideas of this song is by or any ideas on how to find out (I was unable to find out on the Tillamook website)?

Many thanks.

It's a commercial for Tillamook Cheese and the accompanying soundtrack is a synthesized piece, the likes of boards of canada and autechre.

does anyone know this track?

Trying to find out what the song is playing on the Tillamook Cheese TV ad. I know that I'm not the only one looking for this music! Theme of the ad is "Everything is beige". Music is instrumental only. Anyone out there know?

I emailed the Tillamook people myself a while back. The song as noted above is "Deep #8" by Nice Nice. The band has a bunch of new stuff now, which is instrumental experimental, and it took me a while to find this album.

In fact, they made this song for a compilation of songs on an album called "Fork Ends".

Here's the tracklisting on last.fm

Back