Tide with Febreeze

twotoes

Reaction score
A woman is singing, slow, about her son growing up. Lyric sang: "My baby boy is now a man......."

Anyone?

Sry if this was asked/or answered before, did a quick search, nothing came up.

I just saw the commercial again...a woman is folding and she smells the clothes as she is thinking back to her college age son as a young boy. The song being sung is slow and I think it was accoustic guitar. It don't sound like it was commisioned for the spot. Sounds like part of a real song. (hoping at least ;) )

Lyrics are: "Baby boy is now a man. You'll always be my main man. It's so hard to say goodbye to my little man"

I have a couple of friends looking for this song too and I've also written Tide. No response as of yet. :(

I am going nuts trying to find it....someone please help! :blink:

If you ever find out who sings the hook for that commercial, puh-leeze!!!!!!!!! let me know...lol...I have been trying to figure out who sings it for the longest time...Thanks!!!!!

Yes I am :D ...just read your reply on the other forum, thanks for the quick reply.

I'm trying to find out the artist & song title of a commerical for laundry detergent. The lady is washing laundry & remembering when her son was little. It contains something like this: "Baby boy has grown into a man". I'm thinking it was for Gain... but to be honest I don't know. At the end of the commerical the son comes in & asks his Mom what she's doing. They are an African-American family. Love the song. I haven't seen it for about the last month. Any help would be great.

It's been answered here already ...

Christina Saldanha - "My Little Man"

There is now actually a website link mentioned on the TV ad at the end for getting a DL of the song ...

It's mentioned at the end of this other AdTunes thread about this topic ...

Click here

Enjoy!
There you go.

---

BTW, congrats and yay for me - my 200th post! :woo: :peace:

Back