Third Watch

For anyone who was wondering, the song used at the end of Third Watch was "One Thing" by Finger Eleven.

Sample can be heard here, track 11.

Originally posted by leone@Nov 19 2004, 08:02 PM
For anyone who was wondering, the song used at the end of Third Watch was "One Thing" by Finger Eleven.

Sample can be heard here, track 11.
Thanks. I knew someone would post about that song. I caught the end of the show and lookd at my wife and said, I've heard that song before.

Has anybody been able to download a clean version of this song?
Every version I've tried to download is corrupted with a recurring chime every 20 seconds or so, it's odd that a not to well know band would put out corrupted mp3s.

I'm askin about the song they always play at the beginning of third watch where they play the usual credits and stuff. Is that a real song, like one you can find and stuff, if it is cause someone please lemme know wut it is?

Yes, it's a real song. It's called "Keep Hope Alive" by Crystal Method.

Originally posted by leone@Jan 27 2005, 03:26 PM
Yes, it's a real song. It's called "Keep Hope Alive" by Crystal Method.
You can find the song on Crystal Method's album Vegas. Audio sample available through link, track 6. Also available for download from .

I was gonna start a topic about this, thanx. I thought it was Dido, though. Maybe I should just buy Jem's CD...

does anyone know the song that was playing at the end of Third Watch on NBC

Btw, the song used was the acoustic version of "Collide" by Howie Day, and is available on the special edition of his album "Stop All The World Now".

Howdy… tonight on The Third Watch, NBC Friday nights, there was a scene in a vampire bar that had a very mysterious tune playing in the background… a dreamy middle eastern vocal wafting over a moody goth synth. Any clues?? Tx to All, Bea

Does anybody know the song at the end of Third Watch tonight? It played when Davis went to the hospital to see Monroe....kinda bluesy.

im glad you asked this question..... i have been looking for almost an hour now and no luck... im hoping someone on here will be able to find it...
thanks

Back