Things YOU have made

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 9 2006, 02:20 AM
Hmmm.. *rubbing chin* I could sew a cloth body.. hmm yes, yes this could work. :devil:
Yes, "cloth".. :devil:

leone...i just had a brain fart and i accidentally IMed someone saying "hi~!! just popping in to say hi~!" because their sn is similar to yours and i never IM them, so now she thinks i'm a stalker/psycho. i mean, it's true, but now just one more person knows the truth about me. bahaha. *le barf*

:lol: @ your new sig

Similiar sn? Must be my good twin. :ph34r:

hahah thanks. my new sig is...my life. i got avalanched by life the other day and that thought occurred to me.

no way...you're way cooler than the person i mistook for you. hahah.

Aww thank you. :blush: Check's in the mail. ;)

Well life = poop. :)

Originally posted by leone@Sep 9 2006, 01:15 PM
Well life = poop. :)
:lol: As I wrote this statement, my internets spazzed out. :ph34r:

hahah. speaking of spazzing out. i was watching a rerun of house last night and it was the one with the hermaphrodite (sp) supermodel...or shall we say...the hermodel. haha. yeah. sHe totally spazzed out in that one. at the end when they all found out, it was like the end of ace ventura when everyone started barfing to the 'crying game'. haha

:lol: :lol: @ *le barf* and the rest of this convo

Steph you're a poet, that quote belongs on one of those tshirts we're gonna make up one of these days.

And Tim.. you have?? With who?

Oh oh ohhh that's awesome, it's just like this image I had in my head the other night cause I was.. I was umm intoximacated, anyway I might need to hire you for a wee job in the future. :)

Back