Things YOU have made

Originally posted by Panther@Jan 28 2006, 02:57 AM
\O/
Hahah that's ^ so cute. Ok so now that you've been introduced to your new addiction you're gonna need an avatar.

Originally posted by a_iver@Jan 28 2006, 10:56 AM
Ha you think so, eh <_<
Your post wreaks of vagueness.

Your subjects can use a touch of lucid and abit less ambiguity.

And to answer your question yes I had to use a dictionary because i would have spelled ambiguity, ambiguously. :D

WRONG friend. My post wreaks of rotten potatoes. However I was talking about the wise words of the great dascooty ;)

Anthony got into the black tar shoo-gah again.

And yes young friend, that quote is truth. You can't miss what you've never had.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 28 2006, 02:20 PM
And yes young friend, that quote is truth. You can't miss what you've never had.
While it is true you can't miss it.. I think curiousity has a big part of it. And that's something not everybody has.

Curiousity is a part of life

If you don't wonder

You're not truely alive

Originally posted by a_iver@Jan 28 2006, 03:18 PM
I think curiousity has a big part of it. And that's something not everybody has.
Not everybody has curiosity about sex?

Dude we're all born virgins.

Originally posted by Panther@Jan 28 2006, 12:23 PM
Curiousity is a part of life

If you don't wonder

You're not truely alive
someone needs to use that as they're signature or something

...Isn't Life a mystery.....like a forbidden forest that your grandparent would tell you not to go into but no matter how you resist one day you will go in and then you'll never wanna come out.... it may be bad but you do it anyways...why? cause your able to...and what other better reason is there....? :huh:

....... :D ...............

Back