Things I Love...

I wasn't in bed, but I spent the day in my jammies. :)

In fact I spend most days in my jammies. :)

this is so funny! I was trying to read the posts before I posted something... and everytime I clicked next it would go from 345.. and then show 6 right away. so I was thinking man everyone is really into this post.. DUH! :leela:

I spent the whole day in my jammies too. Sitting here doing a Power Point presentation. :nerd:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 4 2005, 04:46 PM
Am I the only one who hates Jason Alexander?
nope. i can't stand him either. he pretty much ruins seinfeld for me... <_<

i love buying cheap make-up on sale.

Cheap jewlery too!
I love when I bitch so much to Sprint and they end up giving me some sort of service free.. minutes, internet, picture mail...etc

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 4 2005, 06:06 PM
Oooh like Jane and Bonne Belle. :wub:
yes! i just got back from rite aide, and bonne belle was 50% off!

Ooohh I wonder if my Rite Aid has em on sale!!

I tell ya what I WOULD love. I want someone to pimp my Cavalier.

Just some tint and a paintjob and a new sound system! I'm not greedy.

Originally posted by Enyone@Mar 4 2005, 06:07 PM
Cheap jewlery too!
I love when I bitch so much to Sprint and they end up giving me some sort of service free.. minutes, internet, picture mail...etc
*used to work for sprint*

:angry: So that was you!!!!

:lol:

i did that to aol a couple of times :shifty:

I NEVER EVER EVER EVER treat customer service peoples with anything but the utmost respect and politeness, mainly because I've served people in many different jobs before and I've had entire days ruined and years taken off my life by asshole customers, but also because those people ARE PRIVY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION or HANDLE YOUR FOOD.

You don't know them, you don't know what they're capable of.

Plus being nice is just a nice thing to be.

I love that my fever went away today and that I can actually breathe through my nose.

<--- content leone :)

I :heart: Black Jelly Beans! I just got back from Wal-Mart where I bought some and I'm currently eating them. Yummy! :lol:

Right? I'm the only person I know that likes em.. black licorice too.

Good for tummy aches. :)

I love laughing. :lol: It's so fun when there's something that you just can't stop laughing at, like during a movie or something. Good times.

Back