The Work of Director Spike Jonze

choone

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song playing during the trailer for the DVD The Work of Director Spike Jonze?

The trailer can be found under the trailer section on the The Work of Director Chris Cunningham DVD. It features a girl singing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

do you have a link to the trailer online? what's the music sound like? any lyrics, genre, tempo?

The song to the trailer can be found on http://www.directorslabel.com/ under Spike Jonze, after you click on Spike Jonze, you are going to want to click on the icon for the Wax video that has the man on fire running, the song will be playing in the background in almost sounds like a violin is being played.

However, I still have no clue to the song. Could someone help?

Thanks.

Hmm... I personally have no idea. It will be hard to search for since it contains no lyrics other than "la la..." etc.

The violin part sounds like a familiar song, I just can't place it though. :(

Hopefully someone will recognize it.

the trailer for Spike Jonze's Directors Label DVD can be found here. What is the song playing in the background? Many thanks.

you could try contacting them, the director's label, and asking if they have any info on the music or the agency that created the ad.

The name of the soundtrack I am looking for accompanies the trailer for the Spike Jones Director Series DVD trailer which is featured on the Michel Gondry Director Series DVD. It is a beautiful song which plays when they are showing clips from the DVD.

Please post if you even have an idea who's music it might be.

Thanks.

Kayman wrote me and is still curious about the music on this DVD ad -- did anyone try contacting the label and asking them about the music?

Back