The White Queen

Sorshamonster

Reaction score
I am looking for the song that is playing in the very latest commercial trailer for the White Queen on Starz. Not the Coves Wicked Game version. It is the most recent commercial that they have been playing. I have looked everywhere.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I am looking for the song that is playing in the very latest commercial trailer for the White Queen on Starz. Not the Coves Wicked Game version. It is the most recent commercial that they have been playing. I have looked everywhere.

I have been looking for the song myself and finally found it... It's who are you really by mikky ekko. Let me know if its the one you were looking for.

I was looking as well to find that song. I found it on i-tunes. It is by Dominik Hauser. It is a 35 second trailer that costs $1.29. To bad it wasn't a full song.

Back