The West Wing

Im not sure what episode it was, but it showed the president getting out of his car in the rain, then he went up to speak to the press, and was asked if he was going to seek a second term. The song was somewhat slow and had a guitar kindof like santana(thats all I can think of right now) and the singer sound like elvis costello. It was on Bravo, Monday morning

I'm going crazy trying to figure out what song was used in the beginning of season five of west wing, after zoe is abducted and the bartletts go to the church at the end...there's an opera, classical, or whatever piece playing and i can't figure out what it is...can anyone help?

I believe the song you are referring to in The West Wing season five episode "7A WF 83429" is "Sanvean" by Lisa Gerrard, found on her 1995 album "The Mirror Pool."

Not sure if anyone's interested, but the song is in fact by Zero 7, called "When It Falls."

Correct song and singer but this recording is from when she performed it live when she was a part of the dead can dance

Back