The Wedding Date

gamesetmatch07

Reaction score
Okay, this is a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone can help me place the artist that sings a couple songs at the movie website for The Wedding Date (debra messing, dermot mulroney)
The Wedding Date Official Movie Page

at the bottom of this page, when you enter, there are 5 champagne flutes. you click on these to access different pages of the website. the songs i am wondering about are at the links titled THE MOVIE and MEDIA... there is dialogue first, then the songs are played. These two songs sound like the same artist, and I'm just wondering if anyone recognizes him.
thanks

That's Michael Buble ... he has a wonderful voice. Sings a lot of the old standards.

More specifically: The song under movie is called "Home" and under media is "Save the Last Dance for Me" -- both by Michael Buble off his latest album "It's Time," tracks 5 and 8.

So I saw the movie and loved it. No soundtrack though! Anyone know any songs used in the movie, TELL ME.

Does anyone know what song was playing during the credits? I really liked it but I was being drug out of the theatre so I didn't get to hear enough of it to figure it out. Preemptive Thank-you :)

You could try visiting the official site www.theweddingdate.net they have music from the movie playing in the background and they might play the one you're looking for in which case you could grab a couple of lyrics. Also, I haven't seen the movie, but my sources tell me that "Home" by Michael buble played at the end. I don't know if it went into the credits. There are two trailers for the movie and the songs playing in the trailers are "Sign Sealed Delivered" by Stevie Wonder and "Super Duper Love" by Joss Stone. Hope this helps.

I will try the website, I don't know why I didn't think of that before :rolleyes: Thanx so much Pacman!!!!!

I'm gonna try to wrap this one up for everybody. First of all, here's a list of the songs that played during the movie (some are already posted but there are a few that weren't posted on this thread):

1. "Breathless" by the Corrs
2. "When We Are Together" by Texas
3. "One Fine Day" by the Chiffons
4. "Boogie Shoes" by KC and the Sunshine Band
5. "I Got The Feeling" by James Brown
6. "All Out Of Love" by Air Supply
7. "Secret" by Maroon 5
8. "Sway" by Michael Buble
9. "Super Duper Love" by Joss Stone
10. "Home" by Michael Buble
11. "Save The Last Dance For Me" by Michael Buble

From what I've read, Universal will not release a soundtrack for this movie, but if there was one, this would probably be the track list. These songs might be in the order that they appeared in the movie. You have Sophist and Michelle to thank for actually finding the songs, I simply relisted them right here for everyone to see. "One Fine Day" and "Super Duper Love" were the only two that weren't listed. Also, I'm almost positive that "Home" by Michael Buble is the song playing during the end credits. I haven't seen the movie so some of this information may be incorrect. All right, I think I'm done writing my little book here. I really hope this helps both those who wanted to find a soundtrack and those who wanted to find the name of the song at the end credits.

Anyone know the song played during the love scene? :/ I was going to look up the soundtrack...but there is none..

its called secret by maroon 5
i think thats the one your talking about

i cant believe theres no soundtrack to that movie there are so many other good songs that i loved in that movie and i cant get them!! grr

o well hope i helped

:) At the end credits the songs listed are: :)
"Breathless" by the Corrs
"Serenade for Lovers"
"Moonlight Waltz"
"Grosvernor House"
"King's Road"
"The lavander Room"
"When We Are Together" by Texas
"All Out Of Love" by Air Supply
"One Fine Day" by the Chiffons
"Boogie Shoes" by KC and the Sunshine Band
"Love dance"
"Dance with me" by Amy Ward