The Sopranos Season 5

kcsbk1

Reaction score
what was the aria played at the end of the show and ran throughout the final credits. Also who was the performer?

HBO.com usually posts the music credits for each Sopranos episode a few days after it airs. Just wait a little bit and you'll have the answer.

Still no answer!

I have not been this enamored with a piece of music since the Bellini Il Pirata sting in "Angels in Amerika" on Broadway in the mid to late 90's.

What the heck is that piece of music - Please!!!! HBO does not list it yet (or I can't find it)

maybe it's just a song from a music library? if the normally list the music on HBO's site, and this one isn't listed, it's a possibility.

The Sopranos season 5

Hi All,

Tonights Sopranos (4/25/04) had a song by the Faces (with Rod Stewart) playing at the end, and over the credits....Anyone please know the title of the song?

Much thanks!

CQLB

I just bought the Faces greatest hits cd yesterday. The song is called Bad n Ruin.

Enjoy!

The Sopranos season 5

Hi there,

There was a Kinks song playing at the end of the show "i'm not like everybody else" - but it was a newer version that I had previously heard, or been able to find...anyone know what album it's from? Remix? Ray Davies solo?

Muchas gracias :lol:

The covers project lists these artists.

I'm Not Like Everybody Else covered by Boss Hog
I'm Not Like Everybody Else covered by Squad Femelle
I'm Not Like Everybody Else covered by Chocolate Watchband
I'm Not Like Everybody Else covered by Chesterfield Kings
I'm Not Like Everybody Else covered by Nomads
I'm Not Like Everybody Else covered by Rousers
I'm Not Like Everybody Else covered by Camper Van Beethoven
I'm Not Like Everybody Else covered by Television Personalities

Thanks for your response - and very thorough too! I have looked for those covers, and I did find a 60's version done by the Kinks. I am convinced it was the Kinks, but a newer recording - any other help would rule!

Thanks again :blink:

The Sopranos season 5

What was the song that was played at the end of this weeks Sopranos. It was also played when Tony B was driving to the farm. Its kinda happy and says LA LA LA and what not. Hope someone can help.

The song is heard at the end of the episode "Cold Cut" of the fifth season of Sopranos. Thanx In Advance

Back