The song where...

JohnnytoShoes

Reaction score
I saw a commercial back in late nov. / early decemberbut I can't remember much about it. The main guitar riff though sounds almost identical to the bass line from Led Zeppelins "Nobodys Fault but Mine" right after the first chorus. I think the chorus was something like "I know where youre going" Or "I dont know where youre going" i've googled it but can't find any helpful results.

I know this isn't a lot to work with but any help appreciated.

Oh and I think remember a bunch of men in suits standing in a line against a yellowish background.
Although I could be completely wrong but am abo0ut 95% sure.

Originally posted by JohnnytoShoes@Jan 17 2007, 09:09 AM
I saw a commercial back in late nov. / early decemberbut I can't remember much about it. The main guitar riff though sounds almost identical to the bass line from Led Zeppelins "Nobodys Fault but Mine" right after the first chorus. I think the chorus was something like "I know where youre going" Or "I dont know where youre going" i've googled it but can't find any helpful results.

I'll take a stab at this one...

"Talk" by Coldplay

???

Nope, Ain't it. The song is a lot more Rock-ish.

I said that it was like the bass riff, but it was actually the guitar riff.

Lol, definetly not, but thnx anyways.
I actually found the song just a couple minutes ago, it was "Funk#49" by the James Gang

Originally posted by JohnnytoShoes@Jan 21 2007, 10:09 AM
Lol, definetly not, but thnx anyways.
I actually found the song just a couple minutes ago, it was "Funk#49" by the James Gang
I thought the guitar sounded sort of like the riff in the led zeppelin song. Anyways, glad you found the song you were looking for.

Back