The Saint

BlazinX

Reaction score
I haven't heard it on the soundtrack (previewed songs) and I really want to know what it is. It's the piano/symphony song that is played in the beginning when he calls the girls to the stairs and another long time it's played is at the end when the scientist girl gets out of the interigation and drives to val kilmers home. I don't really know how to be more specific unless someone has the dvd or vhs and watches it. Thanks ahead of time.

yea....so i was unaware that there were two soundtracks to this movie, one was the original soundtrack and the other was the score which is the one that had the song on there. It's called "Love Theme Finale" for anyone else that cares. The bad news is that they stopped producing the cd. I haven't really looked in a lot of places but amazon had some used ones going for almost $30- 40 I believe :blink: yikes. Thanks anyways guys.

I just checked ebay. There are deals to be had there! :lol:

Hi everybody,
I was wondering if anyone knows the drum and bass song that plays in the movie the saint, when there hiding by the frozen river and the son pulls up in his land cruiser. The song is playing from the land cruiser or rover im not sure. Please help ive been wondering about that song for years, and have never been able to find an answer. Thanks in advance for any help
~Rocky

I think it might be the chemical brothers- setting sun but im not sure can anyone verify?

Re: <!>The Saint<!>

On the OST, it is listed as : Setting Sun [Instrumental] - Gallagher, Noel.

Back