The Prince and Me

I'm looking for the song in the trailer for "the prince and me" which you can find on the princeandme.com, I'm looking for the song that is playing when the limo almost hits Julia Stiles, anyone know?

ok i know this movie was a while ago but i didn't find this site until now lol. well anyways- i was just wondering, does anyone know the name of the song in the prince and me trailer which starts when they show the plane, and stiles goes to eddie while his family is on parade and shouts out his name? I can't find it anywhere and i can't even get enough of the the lyrics to write them down anyways.

thanks a bunch

Did you :usesearch: to see if it's been answered before? If it hasn't can you provide a link to the trailer?

here's the link for the trailer:
prince and me trailer

i was searching for it but it must have been deleted or something because the last post was in june and this came out in april :blink:

Originally posted by Emma@Jun 30 2004, 01:58 PM
ok i know this movie was a while ago but i didn't find this site until now lol. well anyways- i was just wondering, does anyone know the name of the song in the prince and me trailer which starts when they show the plane, and stiles goes to eddie while his family is on parade and shouts out his name? I can't find it anywhere and i can't even get enough of the the lyrics to write them down anyways.

thanks a bunch
The name of the song you're thinking of is "Never There" by Cake.

I'm trying to find out the name to the second song in the trailer - it has a steady beat to it and female vocals, you have any idea?

You have to change the search date from the default to "any date" -- which is probably why you didn't get any results in your search.

There are two threads: here and here. Do either of those answer you questions?

The other music that is in the trailer, is Michelle Branch "Breathe" and Moby "In My Heart"

ok thanks guys! the song i was looking for was michelle branch- "breath" :)

Have just listened to Moby's 'In My Heart' from 18 and it is definitely NOT the song playing in this trailer.

It might be one of the myriad third-party remixes but I honestly don't think it's Moby at all.

This is a really tricky one.......

I don't know if this has been resolved yet, but I have been looking for the song from the Prince & Me trailer for about a thousand years now. every time I look it up all I find are other people asking about it. it's the one towards the beginning of the trailer, and it's a woman's voice (sounds like Annie Lennox almost, but I don't think it is) saying "Oh" for a long time, then just before it sounds like it's going to turn into something faster another song starts. anyone know? this has been driving me crazy for a long time.

well, I've decided it's a cover of Moby's "In My Heart", I just don't know who it's by. it sounds pretty much exactly the same as Moby's version except it's a woman's voice... so either it's a cover or she stole his song. does anyone know who's covered it, if anyone has? I looked around for it but couldn't find anything. thanks so much!

Sorry im not following the thread neither i saw the trailer, but does this help ? (quoting from other source)

If it's about the last song we can hear in the italian trailer, it's "Ride of life" by John Gregory, this song was also used in What a girl want

I think we can finally put this one to bed thanks to blankpaper at Google Answers:

Trailer houses (the advertising agencies that create movie trailers)
use music that is usually unrelated to the soundtrack used in the
film. This can be a combination of popular music, score from other
movies, and custom-composed or pre-composed tracks from libraries of
music specifically created for use in film and television ("production
music").

In the case of The Prince & Me, two pop cues were used ("Never There"
by Cake and "Breathe" by Michelle Branch) as well as three cues from
the production music company Synchronic. The song you're referring to
is entitled "Uplifting Vocal". The two other Synchronic cues in the
trailer are "Uplifting Instrumental" and "In the Rain."

Production music is licensed to studios and ad agencies on a
performance basis and is not sold as albums to the general public.

Silly people, search more... jeeze! Sometimes its not always easy, but its out there! The song your thinking about is called "Heart" by Seraphim Suite. IF you ever need some help in the future let me know.

Back