The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

the bunny ears he has on his yellow hemet plays a tune does anyone know what song that is. its at the start of the trailer and has a techno beat to it. THANKS.

it looks like spatfield is right, the song is by Mark Mothersbaugh of Devo and is an original, composed for the life aquatic.

I gotta know the name of the last song that is playing when Bill Murray is walking down the steps with the kid on his shoulders... if anyone can give me a heads up, it'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

The sountrack is out and it's called "Ping Island/Lighting Strike Island Op" by Mark Mothersbaugh.

The song at the end of the movie, where Bill Murray has the kid on his shoulder and is walking off at the head of the pack of people is not on the soundtrack. Can someone point me in the right direction as to the name or band name for the song? Thx!

Originally posted by TV@Beat@Jan 4 2005, 10:44 AM
The sountrack is out and it's called "Ping Island/Lighting Strike Island Op" by Mark Mothersbaugh.
i don't believe that's the same song, i bought the soundtrack on itunes and wasn't able to find the helmet song :/

The song at the end of the movie is a sigur ros song, all I know about the album is that it is black with a drawn fetus type form on it. It' the second or third song.

it was the ping island song by mark mothersbaugh, it's just that the short version from the trailer is just a part of the whole thing

The Life Aquatic

Trailer
---------------------------

1.) Ping Island/Lightning Strike Rescue Op (The Life Aquatic) - Mark Mothersbaugh
2.) Gut Feeling - Devo
3.) Ceremony - New Order
4.) Rebel Rebel - David Bowie
5.) Starman (Portugueses Version) - Seu Jorge
6.) Starman - David Bowie

Reactions: jca
Back