the happy thread

Originally posted by leone@Aug 15 2006, 10:28 PM
:( Tell him that I'm gonna take compromising photos of him while he sleeps. :devil:
I'm sure you could also get compromising photos of him while he's awake too. :ph34r:

:lol: With his permission.

Shit that doesn't look right.. I mean to say that he'd happily give his permission.. anyway I killed it, sorry. :(

:lol: Lookit that! So killed. I hafta work on my page. Andypants is right. It looks like crap. :(

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Aug 16 2006, 08:07 AM
Froot Loops?
OMFG!!! Ive been looking for fruit loops for years.... I used to love those but they dont sell em here anymore...i think its been 10 years since i ate that

Me and my brother were only allowed to have Froot Loops when we went on vacation, otherwise it was only Cheerios. <_<

Do your parents have a vendetta against non-hooplike breakfast foods?

Ken give me your address and I'll send you some. I think you're the only person I haven't sent a care package to by now so you're due.

No they just tried their best to get us to eat healthy. It didn't really work when we were younger. But we try (sometimes) now that we're older. :)

Our crap is taking over the world. Belgium's trying to fight back. :ph34r: :lol:

:lol:

yes....belgium...fight back rofl

our army is like a bunch of stealth plane: you never see it and its supposed to scare you

:lol: funny how every american i met seems to know our waffles more than our chocolate....or our beer

Back