the happy thread

Hmm yes i can safely say now that my spelling, today, is abysmal.

(i had to correct previous sentence 4 times by the way)

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 20 2006, 07:33 PM
Nope still feel poopy. :) But I'm glad you're staying.
And then I totally left last night...I really had to get home and get ready for the week. What's up with Ken and "mia" and no more avatar? Did he leave? :(

Fuuuuuck, I bet it's cause I was such a bitch to him. I hope not.. :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 21 2006, 10:04 PM
Are you referring to your posts above?? Cause those are not bitchy. I wonder what's up with him lately... :unsure:

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Aug 22 2006, 01:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Aug 22 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Aug 21 2006, 10:04 PM
Are you referring to your posts above?? Cause those are not bitchy. I wonder what's up with him lately... :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Naw I called him negative.. which, looking back I guess isn't that bad but it was more the way I said it.

But anyway I wrote to him and he said it wasn't me, he just needs a break.

I think he's depressed. I wish there was something we could do. I'll just send him his cereal and Ranch and M&M's and hope the sugar high will make him feel better. :(

There is not enough pool tables, and someone keeps braking all the pool sticks.

Sweet, my Studen Union had a wicked Subway and I was there all the time.

I have:

1 plate of chili 5-way
1 Dr. Pepper
1 bag peanut butter M&M's
1 DVD of Grey's Anatony, the 1st season, none of which I have yet seen

I am SET for the night. And that is my contribution to the Happy Thread. *happy* :)

I messed with this all day at school which made me happy. Then, I finally came up with a good design and I went see how much it would cost then I wasnt as happy. <_<

Originally posted by h1pp13@Aug 23 2006, 04:48 AM
There is not enough pool tables, and someone keeps braking all the pool sticks.
You should tell them to slow down instead.

What the hell.
I come home, to find my sister and this fricken computer room wreaking like crap. Not only that, she's listening to this fucking rap shit, some girl is whining and all this other.

//suicides :!@#$:

Back