The Dukes Of Hazzard

Originally posted by Diesel@Jul 24 2005, 09:08 PM
Does anyone happen to know what the last song in the trailer is?
It's "Good Ol' Boys." The same song that nightrunner53 was asking about.

Originally posted by givemfitz+Jul 26 2005, 12:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jul 26 2005, 12:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Diesel@Jul 24 2005, 09:08 PM
Does anyone happen to know what the last song in the trailer is?
It's "Good Ol' Boys." The same song that nightrunner53 was asking about. [/b][/quote]
I don't think that's the one, theres a short segment of a song at the end of the trailer where the General Lee makes the jump onto the highway. Thats the one I am looking for.

Dont know much about the song, could not get past Jessica Simpson in a bikini, YOOOOOWWWWW

The song that plays when the general lee is jumping up into the highway? i don't know what the song is, but i know its the general's horn... ashton keeps honking the horn in another trailer, annoying knoxville.. hope that helped a little >_> <_<

OMG OMG OMG I FOUND THE GOOD VERSION FROM THE TRAILOR!!! :eek:
I found it with a music program named limewire.
it is by someone named spiderbait. And yes it is still called black betty, the lyrics are kinda odd so maybe you could find the instrumental

I have the updated version of Black Betty. I'm wondering who sings the updated version of Good Ol' Boys at the end when the General Lee jumps onto the freeway. I know Less Than Jake did one, and Weezer did one live, but I can't find any other. I am still working on it though; thinking about bugging the WB people, lol.

Anybody know the song on the Dukes of Hazard Trailer - the one shown in theaters before the feature presentation?

I'm looking for the name of the band that did the cover of Good Ol' boys in the last few bits of the Dukes of Hazard Trailer

When the movie came out about a year ago they had a version of "Black Betty" on the trailer that wasn't on the soundtrack that was released. I'm pretty sure it is NOT the rendition by "Spider Bait". Know who / where it is?

When the movie came out about a year ago they had a remix of "Black Betty" on the trailer that was different than the original version on the soundtrack that was released. I'm pretty sure it is NOT the rendition by "Spider Bait" nor the original by "Leadbelly". The song begins with what sounds like fingersnaps. Know who / where it is?

This is a quote from wikipedia:

The 2005 film The Dukes of Hazzard used both versions by Spiderbait (on the trailer) and Ram Jam (in the film itself).

Has anyone upon there searching found out who sings the cover of Waylon Jennings- Good Ol Boys in the end of the 2005 trailer for the movie, It's been driving me nutz trying to figure out who it is. It sorta sounds like Kid rock, but I'm not sure. Thnx In Advance!

Back