The Client List

purplemint

Reaction score
The song is a new one for the trailer for The Client List with Jennifer Love Hewitt playing today on LMN - saw it twice now. It plays in the background of the commercial for it airing this weekend. It sounds like Florence and the Machine to me. But I Googled and found nothing.
Here are some of the lyrics:
The devil's inside my head
I believe what you want me to be (or believe)
Set me free
then a lot of oh oh ohhhhhhhhhh uh uh oh ohhhhhhhhhs

I couldn't understand the rest - there was talking in the clips and her voice was drowning out. Hope someone knows what it is.

Thanks!

I'd like to know the song as well. I wasn't able to discern anymore of the lyrics to help with identifying it, though...

I recorded the commercial using the sound recorder except my mic is across the room. I blasted the tv and its still really faint. Is there a way to put it on here or am I allowed to do that so people can listen and see if they recognize it? I know there's those programs where you can play the song and it identifies it but those have never worked for me. I hummed it into one of them and it didn't go well...

I like that song but there is another song that is on The Client List's commercial that says something like "I wear my hair like this because I can, I walk my walk like this because I can"......... I would really like to know the name and artist of that song. Can anybody help me please?:)

I registered at this site just to encourage the release of this as a full song! It's really catchy and I for one would happily buy it. :)

curtaincallent,

Thanks! Hope to see a full-length version available for purch soon.

At the beginning of season 2, the commercial with lyrics ""She had a little black dress, high heeled shoes, her lips were cherry red". Cannot find anything about this.

Back