The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

i have all those and sadly that's not it! i'm soooo itching to find out what that music is though. sigh!

I'm so happy I can help you out with this one! I've been trying to find the other music in the trailer too... but here's what's playing at the end:

X-Ray Dog: Dethroned
Immediate Music: The Black Legend ( after Peter's all "NARNIA!!!!" )

I hope this helps! And for the others here... any clue what's the OTHER music in the trailer?

Lacey

Okay, in the trailer, when the Lion roars and they show the snowy mountains and it says "The Chronicles of Narnia"....does anyone know the music in the backround? If you could tell me I'd appreciate it.

Hey guys, I'm sure this has been posted before, but I am having trouble finding an history of it. I am wondering what the music played after the lion rawrs as the camera zooms out from the snowy mountain scene with the little from the end of the Chronicles of Narnia trailer. Thanks a ton!

Its either The Black Legend by Immediate Music or Here Comes the King by Immediate Music.

Have Fun!

The song is not "Here Comes the King" (love that song, BTW), so I hope that narrows the search a little. :)

Originally posted by dirkp@Mar 28 2006, 02:25 PM
Its either The Black Legend by Immediate Music or Here Comes the King by Immediate Music.

Have Fun!
*ahem* 'Here comes the King" is by X-ray Dog ;)

If we are talking about the same trailer, it is 'The Black Legend' you can check it out here:
http://www.myspace.com/immediatemusic
It's also downloadable at the moment. :)

Ok, I know this is kind of old, but I can't find this song anywhere. I am looking for the song that plays in the teaser trailer when you see the kids running from the wolves and while they are in the water. It's the song right before Aslan roars and the title is shown. It's not the song by Immediate Music or X-Ray Dog because I downloaded both of them and neither is right. Please help! Thank you!

i am looking for the trailer music to Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrob. Can someone help me!!

THEATRICAL TRAILER
"The Black Legend (Non Choir)" - Immediate Music
"Here Comes The King" - X-Ray Dog
Van Helsing (2004) - Alan Silvestri

TEASER TRAILER
"Here Comes The King" - X-Ray Dog - Teaser #1
"The Black Legend (Non Choir)" - Immediate Music - Teaser #1
Treasure Planet (2002) - James Newton Howard - Teaser #1
"The Black Legend (Non Choir)" - Immediate Music - Teaser #2
"Here Comes The King" - X-Ray Dog - Teaser #2
Treasure Planet (2002) - James Newton Howard - Teaser #2
Black Beauty (1994) - Danny Elfman - Teaser #2

TV SPOTS
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (2005) - Harry Gregson-Williams

INTERNET TRAILER
"Valor Quest" - X-Ray Dog - Supertrailer
Van Helsing (2004) - Alan Silvestri - Supertrailer
Children of Dune (2003) - Brian Tyler - Supertrailer
"The Black Legend (Non Choir)" - Immediate Music - Supertrailer
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (2005) - Harry Gregson-Williams - Supertrailer

Back