The Aviator

maxo

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song that first plays at the very beginning of the AVIATOR, just as the main title fades in? I have previewed the entire album on itunes, but i can't hear it anywhere. Thank you.

There wasn't any info about the song im looking for, thanks for the help, but again if anyone knows which song it is i'd really appreciate it thanks

Hi maxo,

I'm surprised you didn't find the links that proof posted more helpful, because the first link allows you to listen to the score by Howard Shore, which 'kinda' contains the track you're after - Track 10, '7000 Romaine'. I say 'kinda' because it's essentially the same tune heard during the opening title of the movie, only the movie version of it is slightly faster.

Please be aware that the portion heard during the beginning of The Aviator is only heard after around 30 seconds into the track '7000 Romaine'. Everything before it is very different from the remainder of the tune. Listen to the sample on the first link proof provided (track 10, '7000 Romaine'), they actually play the portion you're looking for.

If you really like the tune, and would like to listen to it in its entirety (2 minutes, 22 seconds, send me a personal message... ;)

in the scene where Hughes pilots the Hercules airplane, does anybody know the songs used? I think one of them is 7000 romaine, off the soundtrack, but i cant figure out the other one(s).

Can anyone help me identify the piece of music being played where Howard burn his clothes after Katharine left him. I went on amazon and listened to most of the score and couldn't find it. I don't think it's by Howard Shore..but than again I may be wrong. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Back