The Aviator

1st of all its already answered before (use search)

And u cant get find their music because they dont provide/sell their music to genral public

you can visit www.immediatemusic.com for listening samples and for more info

does anyone know the song that plays in the trailer after kate beckinsale says "you're too crazy for me" ive been tryin to figure it out for so long

Ok, I would never normally sign up and respond to any online forums since I'm too lazy and never cared enough too but finding an answer to this topic has also been a thorn in my side and I've finally found the answer to it.

I been looking for the piece of music that was in the love actually airport scene and in the 2nd half of the Aviator trailor. Needed it for a video project.

The answer to this is Craig Armstrong "Glasgow Love Theme" on the Love Actually sountrack. It's track 18 on the UK version and NOT track 14 on the US version. How crazy is this. The title apprears on both US and UK BUT they're different parts of possibly a full song.

Other sites I've searched has said it was the Glasgow love theme but everytime i've downloaded it, it it didn't sound right. Obviously it was because i downloaded the US version and not the UK.

Starting 1:00 out of 2:16. UK version track 18 Craig Armstrong "Glasgow Love theme".

Unbelievable, I can't believe I finally found this.

Also for those people that were interested in the Aviator trailor, the trailor has two musical parts to it. Part 1: Immediate Music: Wyatt's Torch and Part 2: Craig Armstrong: Glasgow love theme UK version.

So hope this helps all. I've wasted too much time searching for this answer but I felt I needed to share my discovery. It's like I've found a new planet.

If you're referencing the final piece, it's "Portuguese Love Theme" from "Love Actually" by Craig Armstrong.

I mean "PM's Love Theme". It's easy to get those two flip-flopped from that score. Hope that helps!

Hey,
Thanks so much for the name of that song, but its my fault, i actually needed just the piano part, its the part after it says: Warner Brothers and Mirmax presents, i just needed that plain piano bit. Im really sorry for the confusion. I really need the song..Thanks again

the Aviator question is William Orbit - In A Landscape

Back