The Aviator

The soaring song that plays in front of the recent Aviator commercials?

I've played every sample on the score (not the soundtrack) at Amazon.com and I can't figure out if the song is on the score or not. Can someone identify it?

Is it another song that is not on the score?

The one with the soaring orchestral piece? Nominated for Best Picture Oscar and all that.

If it's the spots that says winner of such and such Golden Globes, I'd like to know the answer too...

That's the one. With the Golden Globes winner, etc. The music soars as the plane flies by...

There's two Awards spots: one has 'PM's Love Theme' by Craig Armstrong and the other spot, with the Guitar sound, is an original composition.

It is Craig Armstrong - PM's Love Theme from the UK version of the Love Actually soundtrack. It's not on iTunes.

Does anyone know the title of the classical piece used in the latest "The Aviator" trailer? It is the trailer with Academy nominations.. and no.. it is not the "PM's Love Theme"- i've already checked..

Hi,

I read all the topics about the musics used in The Aviator's trailers and teasers, but I didn't find the one I'm looking for:

It's the REALLY LAST song used in this trailer, a classical wonderful theme (Starting at the 'A Martin Scorsese Picture' screen).

I tried the Immediate Music songs (Proud Nation & Wyatt's Torch), the Craig Armstrong's one (PM's Love Theme), the William Orbit's one, but they aren't the song I'm looking for!

Could one of you please help me?

Thx

Hi, I believe the score you are looking for is called :

"Glasgow Love Theme" - Craig Armstrong

It's on the Love, Actually soundtrack, for some reason the names are mixed up everywhere I look. You can find it on the british import version, I found it on amazon.com. Click on 'Sometimes' by Gabrielle, that's where you'll hear it the links are messed up too!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...osim/adtunes-20

Hope that helps!

They are switched around on the soundtrack, but its Sometimes and Pms Love Theme that are switched. I bought the soundtrack to get PMS Love Theme and I skipped all the way to the song (PMS). I almost freaked when it wasnt the right song.

Hello Everyone,
I am desperately trying to find a piece of classical music - in the Theaterical trailer of Aviator. I wanted to see if I could get some help! You can see the trailer at:
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?id=1808411951...d=hv&cf=trailer
Then simply click on Trailer. Watch until you are more then half way through and Leo says you want to go to war with me. You should hear the piece now. It goes just until the last twenty seconds of the film. I have been looking every where for it. It is not from the "Love Actually" trailer or from the "Cavalleria Rusticana - Intermezzo - I don't think - please help!!!

Thanks so Much.

Tim !!!

Back