Thank You!

MeganJane

Pro Member
Reaction score
Michelle, I wanted to say THANK YOU for making the general discussion a privilege around here. That's what it is anyway, and I think lately, some folks, who will remain unnamed, out of respect (not that they were exhibiting respect to others, but...), have been hopping on here, and just alienating people. So I for one am glad that people should be semi-serious about using this site, and not just post here to yell and be mean to people.

I luvs the adtunes!!! Whooooooo!!! :wub:

(Yeah, I'm in a weird weird mood tonight... :rolleyes: )

what was the point of making it invisible to non-members?

B/c some people are mean...and they shouldn't be ruining the fun for everyone.

I don't think it's non-members, I think it just has new restrictions, or qualifications now. Not sure...

So how do you get to see it? I really don't participate much, but I like to read what everyone says...especially the jokes! You guys make me laugh!! :D

You can see the general discussion thread after a certain amount of posts. I think that number is 50.

yea but u always have to log in and that sucks cuz im lazy.

Originally posted by blurg8@Mar 10 2005, 09:48 PM
yea but u always have to log in and that sucks cuz im lazy.
Keeping yourself always logged in will solve that problem. (Cookies from our site are only used to remember your forum settings.)

ahh, :lol: i thought we lost it there for a second!!..that was scary :unsure:

Originally posted by *Sarah*@Mar 11 2005, 12:03 AM
ahh, :lol: i thought we lost it there for a second!!..that was scary :unsure:
Me too, but people abusing the forum sucks for all of us! I can see where you as administrators are coming from. Thanks for the info! :eek:k:

I might be ready for a new one myself! Or at least a new signature, I'm bored w/ mine. :unsure:

Originally posted by leone@Mar 10 2005, 08:07 PM
You can see the general discussion thread after a certain amount of posts. I think that number is 50.
But I have way over 50 posts and can't see the general discussion board. :(

Originally posted by MeganJane+Mar 11 2005, 04:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MeganJane @ Mar 11 2005, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>See? now all the cool kids are here!  :D[/b]

Awwww! :blush: ^_^

<!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland
@Mar 11 2005, 04:20 PM
:wub: I'm in love with ad-rock's avatar.  :p[/quote]

He's a bad-ass in that movie, isn't he? Guess he makes the ladie's swoon too! ;) :lol:

Back