Terminator 3

Originally posted by pylorns@Jul 18 2004, 09:00 AM
which part the begining or ending?
He said, right after the part where John Connor says that specific line.

:blink:

there are 3 songs in this trailer and i need to know all of them PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME !!! :(

Is there a link to watch the trailer you are asking about?

Do not post this same question in unrelated threads (ie: posting your question on the Terminator 3 trailer music in the "Best Trailer Music" thread). You will not get answers to your question in unrelated topics. If anyone knows the answer, they will reply to you in this thread. Your duplicate questions have been deleted again.

If I have to keep reminding you of our Forum Rules, I will suspend your account.

Originally posted by Mr.Movies&mall@Aug 16 2004, 03:52 PM
here is the link:http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/t3/domestictrailer/large.html/
Dont have time to download and watch the trailer, but these are the songs used in domestic trailer:

The Host Of Seraphim - Dead Can Dance

Terminator 2 Theme - Brad Fiedel

Blown Rotor - Videohelper Music

March Into Hades - Pfeifer Broz

Unknown

Evil Occurrence - RipTide Music

Originally posted by Mr.Movies&mall@Aug 17 2004, 10:34 AM
which one is the song and which one is the artist?? :(
the left sides have the song names & right sides have artists names ^^

Got a Question for the Trailer Music.

In the 1st lord of the rings movie, there is this awesome carl orff type music that plays during the trailer.

And that music was again used for the Terminator 3 Trailer

It starts half way through the trailer.

Here is a link to it.

http://a772.g.akamai.net/5/772/51/a518c4ff...al-tlr_m480.mov

Can anyone please help me out in what that music is.

Thanks

If anyone has seen a commercial on AMC recently, advertising for the showing of Terminator 3, I was wondering what the peice used in it is.

I don't have an excerpt, but it starts out with an angelic solo voice, no distinct words, and then a chorus comes through until the end.

Longshot, but if anyone has any clue what I'm talking about, it would be helpful.

Back