Telus fish

pancirios

Reaction score
It has fish and the one checks "Pick up lines" in the box of options then the other fishes boyfriend comes out.

Can't find a video of it ANYWHERE but i managed to get these lyrics.

"i got a thing for you, apparantly your boyfriend does too"

Hopefully someone else has a link to the video or knows the song because its driving me nuts,

Thanks!

OMG I would love to know this too. Its a male singing it, kinda sounds like a 80's song. Its a slow kinda song.

I hope someone out there knows it :)

No, thats not the one. We're talking about the one where there is two fish looking at each other and then it has the words where it checks the box that says "Look up pick-up lines" or something to that effect. Then then two fish get closer before a big fish comes and scares one fish away.

yea, I have been tryin to figure out this song aswell. I thought it may have been The Moldy Peaches but no luck so far.

I too am hoping to find this. I saw it today again, but first almost a month ago and no one had heard of it then.

some more lyrics i heard today "so on that note i'll bid you both adieu" after the first part "i got a thing for you, apparantly your boyfriend does too" and something else.

alrighty im about to do more searching but my guess is the song is titled Adieu because after the one line he says it over and over in the chorus.

Lyrics:

Here we are face to face
I guess now is the time and the place
To let you know I've got a thing for you
Apparently, your boyfriend does too
So on that note I'll bid you both adieu
Naa na na na na na na na
Adieu Naa na na na na na na na

Have looked everywhere and I still can't find what the ?(#$%?%? song is...grrrr.

HAHA I KNOW YOU ARE ALL GOING TO LOVE ME FOR THIS HAhAHAHA I FINNALLY FOUND IT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

ARTIST: her space holiday

SONG: this seat is definitely taken

YAAAA THATS RIGHT!!!!

PLEASE COMMMENTTTTTTT

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont really remember how i found it it was i fuke thing ..i. think it might have been on yahoo somewhere but after that i just typed in the bands name on myspace and found the song

the song is pretty sweet tho eh?

Back