Target Isaac Mizrahi

Caelly

Reaction score
I'm trying to find out what song and singer is featured in Target's latest ad. (The one with Isaac Mizrahi and some models and Mizrahi looks like he's "singing" the tune...) It sounds like Peter Cincotti, but I'm not sure. Anybody? Please help!

I was pretty sure it's Isaac singing. It sounds like his voice anyway.. I saw that ad and knew someone was going to want it but I forgot to write it down.. I'll get back to you if I see it again. In the meantime, do you remember any lyrics?

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 1 2004, 06:22 PM
I saw that ad and knew someone was going to want it but I forgot to write it down..
yep, didn't write it down...

"somebody's gonna ask about this one..." i think i need a shirt with that on it. :p

Hey, make up a logo and add it to the store.. I'd buy one.. :)

Yeah, I saw the ad again just now...it's a snappy tune and the lyrics goes something like:

You have the cool, clear eyes of a seeker of wisdom and truth
Yet there's that upturned chin and that grin of impetuous youth
Oh, I believe in you
I believe, I believe, I believe,
Baby I believe in you!

(Okay, I can't believe I actually remembered all of that...) :p

THANK YOU that knocked it loose. It's called "I Believe In You", sung by the character Finch in "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying", written by Frank Loesser, and I still think it's Issac singing but I'm not positive. Frank Sinatra did a rendition but I'm quite sure that's not him..

Yes! That's it! Thank you very much! (Sigh) Now, the tune's stuck in my head... :lol:

Back