Target Earth Wind and Fire

jtp51

Reaction score
Target's holiday commerical entitled "The Open House" with Earth Wind and Fire's song "Let's Groove" sounds like an updated version of the song.

"Let's Groove" from The Eternal Dance LP is the original, any idea where the updated version used on the commerical can be found?

"You will find peace of mind on the floor
Take a little time, come and see, you and me
make a little sign, I'll be there after a while
if you want my love

We can boogie on down, down, down, down..."

Thanks man you rock! I have been looking for this song but the re-worked lyrics threw me!

Is this the same Target Holiday ad with the lyrics: "Do you remember sweet talking love....... we were chasing the night away"????

I think this might be another holiday commercial, but I think it is an Earth Wind and Fire song. Do you know which one??? Anyone?? :unsure:

Originally posted by bloechl@Dec 15 2005, 05:57 PM
Is this the same Target Holiday ad with the lyrics: "Do you remember sweet talking love....... we were chasing the night away"????

I think this might be another holiday commercial, but I think it is an Earth Wind and Fire song. Do you know which one??? Anyone?? :unsure:
i think it's called september.
there's also a remix called september 99 by EWF and phats and small

Target is also using EWF's "September", updated to say "December" for the Xmas ad. It's slightly slower and a bit warmer sounding. Love to hear a complete version of this new version. Happy Holidays all!

Hey! That's it! I haven't had time to search for lyrics, but I THOUGHT it was EWF. Takes me back..... :lol:

Back