T-Mobile Adult Swim downloads

teknofile9

Reaction score
what a great thing that I found this website. First time caller here.

Has anyone seen the new T-Mobile Commercial (the one with the bright green back ground) thats for adult swim downloads. It has Meat Wad on the backdrop of the phone? It has a middle eastern vibe to it. Thanks for the help.

You could post on the adult swim forum, they are pretty cool there.

i tired going to that site, but I couldnt get onto the forums/mesage boards. It just kept taking me back to the home page.

There's this commercial on Adult Swim that talks about getting wallpaper with meatwad on it...through T Mobile...and T-Zone?
Anyone know the song that's playing?

I saw that ad last night. I'm going to look around for the song.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 29 2005, 09:57 AM
I saw that ad last night. I'm going to look around for the song.
thanks dude!! racking my keyboard typing quieries into the net here!

I also wish to know the title of the song.

Speaking of which, I can offer lyrics:

la, lalala...... aie-aie-aie-aie-aie-aie aie

Good luck on that one, though.

There are two threads about this now. They're both at the top of page as I post this.

Dupe topics merged.

Originally posted by easilywow+Aug 29 2005, 07:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (easilywow @ Aug 29 2005, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Aug 29 2005, 03:28 PM
Garret. What about you?
Cute name.
I'm Lynda. [/b][/quote]
Well hello Lynda. :D

I haven't found out anything about the song yet though, I'm waiting on some e-mails so bare with me.

Offering my two cents on what this song probably is:

I think the west-asian intro bit is edited in. The vocal portion is almost certainly an older japanese female recording, given the way her accent and style show through and the vintage slightly-muffled effect you can here in the sound between the instruments and her voice.

Originally posted by Phyltre@Aug 29 2005, 07:52 PM
I also wish to know the title of the song.

Speaking of which, I can offer lyrics:

Good luck on that one, though.
LOL! good translation there!

hey guys... the songs not japanese or anything of the like...it's indian... and it's from the movie 'hum aapke hain kaun' and it's called 'didi tera devar deewana'

=).

i'm not positive if they used the original... but i'm pretty sure they did.

Originally posted by jigga612@Aug 31 2005, 12:25 PM
hey guys... the songs not japanese or anything of the like...it's indian... and it's from the movie 'hum aapke hain kaun' and it's called 'didi tera devar deewana'

=).

i'm not positive if they used the original... but i'm pretty sure they did.
You are so awesome. :)

Wow.

Just goes to show one shouldn't try to read accents from music, it rarely works.

Back