Suzuki

DrWhoosier

Reaction score
Anyone know what song is used in the Suzuki commercial with the woman stripping in the elevator? I've had it running through my head for days, but I can't find out what it's called. Help, I'm going mad! :p

"alive and Amplified" by Mooney Suzuki

?

im not sure if thats it but that song is on like almost everyone of their commercials

This song was on that new Nissan Commercial with the girl running into the elevator and changes into a sports bra with people in the elevator. She jumps out the song starts. There is a "lalalala" in their somewhere. Then drives off into the Nissan to go bike riding.

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song??

I'm looking for the music to a car commercial. It showed a woman in an elevator and she was undressing then ran outside in a workout outfit and got in the car with another woman. There were bikes attached to the top of the car. Then the music that I'm looking for started and it showed them biking.
Thanks for the help!

This song has been played on a few difernt shows before and I was wondering what its called. Help please? :D

Looking for the name of a song in car commercial featuring a young woman changing her clothes in an elevator while leaving work. Her friend drives up in the featured car to pick her up (looks like they're going to work out). Woman gets in friends car and says "Let's go". The song is rock and the only words I can make out are something like "turn me loose"? This may be a Nissan commercial. Any help would be appreciated-I'm going crazy trying to figure it out.

Back