Suzuki SX4 2009

princessleena

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song used in the new Suzuki SX4 commercial. Song reminds me of Joy Division or the Mary Onettes. I couldn't find another post about it, so I'm hoping someone can help. Thanks!

Yes, sorry! I should have given a better description. It is the one listed as "Suzuki SX4 Sport "Club" TV Commercial". All the friends load into the car, in the background is the song I like. They pull up to a club and look in the door, but it's fairly empty and the singer is terrible, so they turn around and get back in the car.

Okay, I tracked down the ad agency and sent them an email. They replied with the name of the music house responsible for the commercial. I've just sent them an email and I'll post again as soon as I hear back. Fingers crossed!

It's as I feared. Here is the response I received from Ann Haugen, Executive Producer/GM of Elias Arts:

Hi April. So glad you liked the music we composed for the new Suzuki commercials. It is not for sale as it was created only for the tv spots. Cheers, Ann

Don't you just hate it when that happens?!! Thanks for posting the info, though!!
(This was also the case with a Southern Comfort ad...)

^Yeah it's a bummer. Great-sounding music,though. Very Kevin Shields.

I thought the song was Radio Dept. Turns out, it's "Ceremony" by New Order. Here is the commercial. And here is the New Order song. Call me crazy, but the one in the commercial sounds like it could be another band covering the song. Then again, maybe I just have crazy ears. ;)

Sorry this isn't related to the songs but how can you find out the names of the actors in that ad. This commercial was shot in Vancouver Canada. Need her for another ad campaign. Thanks.

I'm looking for the song in the Suzuki sx4 hatchback ad that has all these friends that go buy an inner tube then they drive to a little lake and jump off the cliffs into it. Can't find the ad on You tube and hasn't been posted here yet. Any ideas?

That doesn't sound like Ceremony, though. It's definitely in the style of shoegaze, but it's not Ceremony. And I'm pretty positive it's not New Order either.

Back