Substitute 2

power17

Reaction score
hey i've been looking eveywhere to find the song from substitute 2 when the black student was playing his stereo and the teacher throws it out the window-that song, please help find it!

Your hunch is right; it's by Kool Keith. It's called "Mommy", and it's from the Cenobites LP that he did with Godfather Don.

I was searching for that song, too, for a while. I finally found it a few months ago. I really liked the beat. It's kinda hard to find, but you can listen to it on the Fondle 'Em Records web site, here:

http://sandbox.pair.com/fondle/101.html

No problem. Like I said, I was after that song myself for a while. B)

Re: song from the substitute 2

Hi everyone. Please excuse me if I bring this ancient thread up, but my question also relates to the soundtrack and I don't want to open a new topic if there is already a thread about it.

Please, who can help. I'm looking for a song that can be heard when Williams goes up the stairs towards the security guard and shows his ID. The song also runs last in the end credits.

Kindest
Mike

The part in the film starts at 19:11 and in the credits from 1:27:48 (always after Living in Brooklyn from Soothsayer)

Last edited by a moderator:

ok, although there is no download option, the link was removed anyway. Sorry about that.

Back