Spider-Man 2

exactly. and, thanks for pointing that out again, cause everyone is in a tizzy over thinking it IS mozart! :rolleyes:

ey guys about those songs if you just give me a place to dump them so everyone can download them just contact me

cause buidling a website from scratch will take a long time

Can you tell me a little more about this "Golden Ticket" song? Is it from a movie trailer, or a movie? I tried looking for it and just got a bunch of Willy Wonka stuff. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me a little more about it, it seems intersting.

Thanks

Well then... :lol: Maybe you should rent Willy Wonka.

If you're really interested in the song "Golden Ticket," you can find it on the Willy Wonka Soundtrack. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Spider-man 2 Trailer, whatsoever. I think Metamorphosis was just making a general comment about the trailer music being hard to find. If you've seen the movie, that'd make sense. ;)

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I, like everyone else have been trying to find the name of the song on the Spiderman 2 trailer. I think I found it. If you go to the Immediate Music web site, click on "music", then click on "browse" then click on "020", and finally click on "Spiritus Sancte". "Spiritus Sancte" I believe, is the same song that's on the Spiderman 2 trailer.

Hope this helps!!! :)

Haha, that does sound extraoridinarily like the Lacrymosa we are searching for, however it is not quite it. It does show, however, that Immediate Music might...er....recycle some of their tunes.
Thanks for it anyway, it's a pretty cool song.

I take it the trailer you all are mentioning is this one? Simply saying "the music at that one during the Apprentice" sorta leaves us people who didn't watch that show in the dust...

[EDIT] Also - as close as that version of Spiritus Sancte is, it's obviously different between the trailer I posted, and the one you provided.

Im not knockin you, because Im sure that was hella hard to find... but I just simply hate it when companies make this music and then dont give us a chance to get it...

:angry:

If you're all so desperate to get this song, why dont you people read the last 4 pages instead of just skipping to the back and asking for it again?

<_<

I got a copy of lacrimosa

its 38 seconds long, 907kbs, not very good quality, its nice :)

contact me @ 960056 or im2slow4u@hotmail.com

ps.: i would be more happy if anyone contacted me to give the full version hehehehe :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lazanha@Jun 21 2004, 09:26 AM
ps.: i would be more happy if anyone contacted me to give the full version hehehehe :rolleyes:
lol :lol:

Originally posted by michelle@Jun 15 2004, 08:23 PM
Well then... :lol: Maybe you should rent Willy Wonka.

If you're really interested in the song "Golden Ticket," you can find it on the Willy Wonka Soundtrack. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Spider-man 2 Trailer, whatsoever. I think Metamorphosis was just making a general comment about the trailer music being hard to find. If you've seen the movie, that'd make sense. ;)
Yes I was only making a statment as in how hard the song is to find for this movie trailer. People need to watch Willy Wonka I've seen it way too many times plus i fell on my head when I watched it when I was little to the Oompa Loompa song (I was spinning around).

I got a 1:17 seconds verison of Lacrimosa, i think its the full version or the guy that made it is indeed a genious...very good song...but its very short :( it should be like carmina burana, but.. :(

Here's an update for anyone looking for the exact song FROM the trailer. It's not a publicly available song, and the only way one could find it if one were so inclined would be a file sharing program. IF I were a music pirate, and IF I felt like illegally downloading a copy of the song, it would be in my best interest to do a search for Lacrimosa, and within that search look for either "Spiderman" or "Immediate Music"

Unfortunately, what you hear in the trailer is the entirety of the song that was created. Any copies you find won't be much longer than a minute due to the fact that they were ripped from the trailer.

Originally posted by Skellington@Jun 24 2004, 12:24 AM
Here's an update for anyone looking for the exact song FROM the trailer. It's not a publicly available song, and the only way one could find it if one were so inclined would be a file sharing program. IF I were a music pirate, and IF I felt like illegally downloading a copy of the song, it would be in my best interest to do a search for Lacrimosa, and within that search look for either "Spiderman" or "Immediate Music"

Unfortunately, what you hear in the trailer is the entirety of the song that was created. Any copies you find won't be much longer than a minute due to the fact that they were ripped from the trailer.
Could you please read my post that is just above yours? Thanks my blind friend.

Originally posted by michelle@Jun 22 2004, 03:00 PM
those damn oompa loompas! :lol:
Ya I know. Plus I have the scar to prove it and no it's not like Harry Potter's scar even though it's on my left eyebrow.

Originally posted by Lazanha+Jun 24 2004, 08:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lazanha @ Jun 24 2004, 08:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skellington@Jun 24 2004, 12:24 AM

Could you please read my post that is just above yours? Thanks my blind friend.[/b][/quote]

Your post yes, did highlight this fact, however the use of your words made you sound, if anything, a bit uncertain.

He confirmed it - no harm done.

Back