Speed Racer

Originally posted by smartrix@Mar 13 2008, 11:33 AM
http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/03/new_spe...ailer_is_so.php

There is a link to the trailer, song is about last half to last quarter of trailer with lots of choirs, synths and drums n such... starts at 1:38. Sounds like it could maybe be a part of the 300 years later like "Iron Fisted Mutha" or maybe it's something from the Speed Racer upcoming score...but I am not sure.. anybody know?
I have seen many ask this. The good part is that I can help.

The music you hear at 1:38'ish from that trailer is from the song
'Birthright' by 'Celldweller'.

Enjoy!

Small notice: The part from the Trailer is at 3:35 in the real song.

Okay, what song is playing on the new, final trailer right after that guys says "he's going to be the best" and Speed kicks the car into gear? It is driving me insane! It plays from about :48 to 1:02. Someone help!

Originally posted by Croweyes1121@Mar 16 2008, 12:58 AM
Okay, what song is playing on the new, final trailer right after that guys says "he's going to be the best" and Speed kicks the car into gear? It is driving me insane! It plays from about :48 to 1:02. Someone help!
Andy Hunter - "Come On"

In the final trailer, right after speed racer says "racings the only thing I know how to do and i gotta do something" what is the song that plays till the end of the trailer? Ive looked everywhere and no one know!? Please help, thanks

nevermind, im dumb. Someone already found it in a previous post, "Birthright - Celldweller"

anyone know what techno sounding beat plays in the middle of the trailer released like last week?
from the :59 to 1:25

Who's singing the new Speed Racer theme at the end of the newest trailer?

Does anyone know the name of the song played from
1:21 to 2:15
in the 4 minute trailer

It is also featured a little more clearly in this Yahoo "Sneak Peek"
from 2:06 to about 2:54

It sounds like it might be a Michael Giacchino song... but I haven't been able to find it...

Great news! There IS an instrumental trailer version of Birthright (by Celldweller), if anyone's interested. (still w/choir)

I found it on the Position Music website. It sounds awesome! :)
http://www.positionmusic.com/index.php

Scroll down to the Celldweller section, and click the play button. Then click the 'next' button. It's the second song in the playlist.

Originally posted by MJM@May 13 2008, 03:51 PM
Great news! There IS an instrumental trailer version of Birthright (by Celldweller), if anyone's interested. (still w/choir)

I found it on the Position Music website. It sounds awesome! :)
http://www.positionmusic.com/index.php

Scroll down to the Celldweller section, and click the play button. Then click the 'next' button. It's the second song in the playlist.
THANKS!!!!!!

I was wondering if there was an instrumental version of that song! Great find!!

While I'm here, does anyone know the song that's playing in this TV spot?

Speed Racer TV Spot

I already know the last song is Birthright by CELLDWELLER I'm having trouble with the first two songs, if anyone can find out any one of them or even both I would appreciate that.

In the 4-minute extended speed racer trailer you tube
there are three songs total
1.?
2.?
3.CELLDWELLER - Birthright

Can anyone please help find these two songs, I would very much appreciate it thanks.

SPEED RACER 4 MINUTE TRAILER MUSIC

Does anyone know the name of the songs played from 0:25 to 1:01 and 1:21 to 2:15
in the 4 minute trailer

Back