Spanglish

FIVE FOR FIGHTING - 100 Years

Leone - Thanks, could have sworn I'd answered this somewhere before!

Originally posted by sophist@Dec 2 2004, 06:31 PM
FIVE FOR FIGHTING - 100 Years

Leone - Thanks, could have sworn I'd answered this somewhere before!
yeah thanks again guys...just came abck on the site and I see it has been answered..even had to post the request in another section but I got it....its so annoying wanting to find music and not being able to...thank god for the net and www.adtunes.com!!

:blink: Does anyone know the name of that piece, i heard it in the movie trailer for some movie called spanglish, its like this piano thing, only thing i know is that the movies called Spanglish, *shrug* lemme know if you know the name of the song

What is the other song in that trailer? Its the first song in the trailer, and its relly relly bugging me. I heard it along time ago, got told the name of the song, and forgot it. I let it go. until i heard it just about 6 min. ago. Dose any one know it?

HAHA!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! BOOKER T AND THE MG'S!!

HOLY COW, you dont know how much this has ben bugging me, THANK YOU!

that is such a great song.

ok this song is none of the ones you mentioned because i've checked them all and they are not it the one i'm looking for sounds clasical yes, but not a happy clasical like the ones you've been posting sort of sader then that, and this one has lyrics in it some of which i believe are: "i'm 51 for a moment......there's still time to live" and it's a very nice song and i desperatly want the name of that song and the people who compose it PLEASE! ok thanks

oh i just fond what it was! thank god! if anyone was wondering what it was it was 100 Years by Five for Fighting

Back